- I start by finding out about you, who you are & how your business operates to help me understand the culture, systems and processes you have in place.
- Central to the process is understanding what you want to achieve. How do you want your future self and your future business to look and feel? As a Strengthscope® Practitioner I help you understand your unique strengths.
- I help you overcome any barriers to the change process by enabling you to implement a coaching culture to take the business forward.
- This is a proven model that works which will limit the impact to the business during the changes we have agreed to make.
- Training is an essential part of the change process, as you and your team will need new skills.
- My areas of training expertise are leadership, implementing a coaching culture, changing or adapting business models, conflict resolution, client segmentation (understanding who your clients are) and consultative sales.
Contact me to unlock the potential of your business
'Susan is a supportive and talented coach who I wholeheartedly recommend. She has that rare combination of an extremely high EQ alongside a breadth of experience, training and insight that, combined, leads to great results for individuals and teams. Susan has a repertoire of effective styles, from supportive to directive, and is great working one-to-one and in seminars. I'm sure Susan will enable many teams and entrepreneurs to 'fly' with her pragmatic, proven and well-timed approach'
'I have worked with Sue as our Business Coach since we bought the business a year ago. Through this period of massive learning, she has been a huge support. Sue is able to give just the right level of advice for a situation without overloading. She always responds quickly with excellent advice, every time. If you are looking for calm, knowledgeable, and practical support as you grow your business, look no further'
'The initial consultancy session gave me the clarity I needed to make some changes to my business. These few changes more than covered the consultancy fee but I always say the proof is in the pudding, which was amply demonstrated. In addition to making changes within the business, Sue also inspired me to move my personal qualifications forward & I achieved Chartered status within 2 ½ years of our initial consultation, which over the last 6 years has brought further tangible benefit to the business & a great deal of personal satisfaction'
Let me help you and your business!